New York, NY
Full Time Job
Authoring multiple Blu Ray projects using Scenarist BDv7 authoring software.
Creating menu graphics using Adobe Photoshop.
Quality control and mastering of High Definition Music Card projects ensuring the highest quality standards.
Creating and managing all project documentation
The ideal candidate must be proficient with the following software:
Other desired software experience:
Sony DoStudio Encoder and Authoring
Telestream MAC Caption
Final Cut Pro
Los Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
The Audio Recording Engineer will provide start-to-finish audio engineering services in order to create and deliver audio recordings for Film, Multimedia and Blu-ray clients. The ideal candidate will be a highly motivated, self-starting individual who can work independently as well as within an established team.
Principle Duties & Responsibilities
• Record VO, lip-sync dialogue and songs with or without video reference according to client specifications
• Flag any recording issues during sessions to avoid pickups and/or retakes
• Edit audio files to remove all noise and irregularities, ensure dialogue lip sync and timing
• Work with scheduler and directors to maintain established production schedule
• Remain sensitive to client needs and adjust to new project specifications and deadlines
• Report any issues with source material promptly for quick replacement (audio/video drop-outs, audio glitches, distortions, sync problems, missing lines and all the other errors spotted)
• Monitor quality of all audio deliverables to maintain consistency
• Back up all projects to the Dubbing drive on a daily basis
• Analyze and resolve work problems proactively when possible
• Recommend measures to improve production methods, equipment performance, and quality of product, if needed
• Verify that all special production instructions have been followed prior to delivery
• Confer with department supervisor to determine progress of work and to provide information on changes affecting efficiency and quality of production
• Performs other related duties, as assigned
• Must work overtime and weekends when needed
Must be able to demonstrate:
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Flexible and adaptable to new workflows
• Friendly manner with clients, actors and colleagues
• Good technical understanding
• Ability to quickly grasp complex subject matters
• Ability to work to tight deadlines and under pressure
• Ability to work independently and on own initiative
• Ability to be an excellent team player
• Good time management skills
• Excellent organizational skills
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Good attention to detail
• Excellent problem-solving skills
• Enthusiastic and willing to learn
Qualifications and Experience
• 2-3 years related experience recording ADR, Dubbing or Animation.
• Experience with Mac environment, ProTools audio software and hardware, including peripheral equipment such as compressors, microphones and AD Converters
• Understanding of audio and session formats and specifications (.wav, .mp3, .ptx, .omf,…)
• General knowledge of studio recording techniques
• Ability to perform quality audio recordings for both low and high end dubbing projects
• Ability to identify and solve technical problems with equipment when possible
Full Time Job
A diverse multicultural entertainment company seeking a full-time Executive Assistant/Office Coordinator who will be responsible for providing support for executives and needs of the organization. The ideal candidate will exercise discretion and independent judgment, as well as the ability to interface with creative team and leaders. The ideal candidate has a passion for the entertainment industry and can anticipate problems and proactively identify solutions.
The candidate will have the ability to effectively navigate needs across the organization, as well as expertly handle the shifting needs and demands of executives and their teams. Must be detail oriented and have strong research and writing skills. Prior experience in the industry a plus.
Job responsibilities will include, but aren't limited to:
-Screen incoming calls in a timely professional manner and route accordingly.
-Prepare correspondence for executives and route accordingly.
-Research industry related items for presentations and pitches.
-Manage email activity, calendar appointments, and meetings.
-Coordinate and manage travel schedules.
-Assist with light personal matters.
-Assist with execution of projects or specific stages of projects as assigned; track progress and results when necessary.
-Research, Development and writing.
-Understanding of social media and light managing of Social Media platforms.
-Additional ad-hoc projects as assigned.